Thursday, January 7, 2010

Malware and More

There are few types of people that I truly despise in this world, but I reserve a special place in my heart of darkness for those who have nothing better to do with their sorry lives than to spam others' inboxes, or worse, to hijack their computers with malware like viruses, trojan horses, adware, spyware, etc.  Earlier this week I fell victim to one of the latter attacks, and I am still trying to recover functionality.  It probably had to do with my little online vice, SurfTheChannel.net.  I recommend against visiting.  This entire episode, which has cost me hours of wasted time and lost sleep, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and makes me seriously consider buying an Apple for my next computer.

To make the week just a little worse, I had Lady Gaga stuck in my head all day today, which was not only another harrowing experience, but frankly an embarrassing one.

We live in a fallen world.

No comments:

Post a Comment