Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tags

Just an editorial comment here: I finally began tagging my posts. I had thought about tags ever since starting this blog, but just never got around to it. Well, three years later, voilĂ , the three most common themes in my writing:

Roots: People and experiences from my past, shaping who I am today.
Wings: Experiences of today, including travels and my work in aerospace.
And, of course, Turds: I don't feel an explanation is necessary, but perhaps instead an observation that this blog needs more turds.  I'll get right on that.

Exhibit A, from the beloved site Engrish.com:


And Exhibit B, also from Engrish.com:


Spray hose!

Folks, I am dying here, and I can only hope that -- realistically, only a handful of -- you are as amused as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment