Saturday, March 17, 2007

Playlist Snapshot

Dude, I've been tagged. Thanks, Lara! These are always fun.

Instructions: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. "Jesus Paid It All" by Kristian Stanfill
2. "The Valley Song" by Jars of Clay
3. "Walk On" by U2
4. "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional
5. "Read My Mind (Pet Shop Boys Stars Are Blazing Mix)" by The Killers
6. "Where'd You Go (Big Bad Remix)" by Fort Minor
7. "What Goes Around...Comes Around (Junkie XL Small Room Mix)" by Justin Timberlake
And since I'm bad at following rules...
8. "The Birth And Death Of The Day" by Explosions In The Sky

The following bloggers are hereby tagged and should therefore consider themselves it:
TPiglette (Tag Dmeroit and complete the...square? :D)
Dokes
UnityXX
Howie C
Johnkangw
Theoderick
Alice

Haha, I think I'll have to personally notify the latter ones... I honestly don't know who else visits. If you're a visitor who feels slighted by my ignorance, don't blame me! There are simple ways to make your presence known in the audience... (Leave a comment, you lurker.)

Oh, and I should probably tag an eighth: Sei, wanna share your list in the comments? :)

5 comments:

  1. "valley song" = awesome. i haven't heard or even thought of that song in a long time. thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH. Hahaha...haha...ha. I think I just will have to, then.

    I can picture the grin you had on your face when you wrote that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the problem is, i dont know 7 people who read my blog. or even know my blog exists... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks for the heads up, i'll put up a list soooooon! gene -- posicrop!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Kang
    I don't really listen to songs, I have been listening to the Resurgence podcasts, desiring god, and mars hill ones!

    ReplyDelete